Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

An amazing day... a day to celebrate the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.


My favorite part? Seeing everyone stoked on what God is up to in North County, San Diego. The electricity of what was going on as people were being touched by God through the eyes and ears of those that served the Lord faithfully on this day.


My thanks go out to the mulitude of people that aspired to make this day a day that will celebrated throughout eternity! What a glorious and great, great God we serve. I was astounded by the level of cheer, faithfulness, and overall butt-kicking hard work that made it all happen.


My favorite connection card of the day.. sums it up...


"I came here for the first time today and haven't been to church in a long long time. I just wanted to say that the people here are SO nice and welcoming. It made me realize that God might be real and lives through these people. What a great place!!! I want to live my life for God. I will be back next week!"


Wow.

God bless you all that serve and our part of the team here at theMovement. I love you all!

No comments: