Thursday, April 09, 2009

Updates

Shockingly, I promised an update and I am delivering an update.

Here is a little insider information. The weekdays in my life pass a little differently than most. My Sunday is your Monday. So, my Thursday is your Friday. Suffice it to say, my week flies by...much like yours. And, I find myself at the end of the week which actually looms like the beginning of my week.

And, what an exciting week it has been. First, a HUGE shout-out to all the people who are putting in long hours at theMovement. I seriously have few words for how exciting it is and how blessed I am/we are.

What an incredible thing to see the people of the church doing the works for the church to bless the people of the church to glorify the Lord. And, as if it is an "Extreme Makeover" sent by God, most everything is donated or discounted and extremely under budget. My hats off to all of you who are busting your bums to do the very BEST.

As a highlight, I am going to post some fairly "rough" pics of theCanvas. (these high quality photos are courtesy of my blackberry) TheCanvas is our newly re-designed coffee shop. Our prayer is that this would become an alternate venue for church services and a chill place to spend your time throughout the week. Please stop on by this Sunday to see the unveiling of this labor of love. Our hope is that church would not be a one stop shop on a Sunday but, a place where you would bring your friends and family and share Life.

No comments: