Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vision Night responses...

I have heard tons of great things about Vision Night and how many we excited to hear what God is doing in our church. I will post a mini-recap of the night later today.. but for now... here are a few cool responses.

"We are stoked to see what the Lord has put on your heart and can't wait to start helping. Thank you for being responsible with our church and avoiding debt and loans, the Lord is really going to bless our church for that decision."

"I just wanted to let you know how thankful my husband Tony and I are that we found your church about 8 months ago. We really feel like we fit in and we belong. My husband wasnt a big church person before and now ever since we started going to theMovement, he is actually excited and cant wait for Sunday! It is such a great feeling to see your spouse so excited to hear the word of the Lord!Also I just wanted to let you know that we were both at Vision night last night and it was wonderful. The things that the Lord has planned for this church is amazing! I am letting you know now that my husband and I are volunteering for any work that might need to be done in the church, or along the lines of the community service! We are very excited to be a part of this adventure and look forward for more to come! Have a wonderful day."

No comments: