Monday, April 26, 2010

Connection Card Moments

As always, actual connection cards from theMovement. Uncensored and real, these cards will be only edited when it comes to names. Please join us in prayer or in praise. Will post 5-10 per week.


"Thank you Lord for what your doing in my life and in my family. My wife is pregnant and we both quit smoking, doing drugs, drinking ect. Jesus set us FREE."


"I found God at theMovement... I grew in faith and confidence in my lifegroup, and I became a Christian who's not afraid to talk about Jesus to my family anymore. Amen. Thank you!"


"I was baptized last week and I had been praying for my old party friends for months to come to church, they came to my baptism and are here today again and love it, God is amazing and answers prayers!"


"My name is ___ and I am going through a divorce and I am having trouble finding faith in anything anymore. I want God to have it all. I need a prayer."


"I would love to encourage parents of teenagers that there is hope out there. Don't give up or give in to the enemy! Don't allow him to take your child! Just keep believing and praying!"


---------

No comments: